|Age of Child||Safe Drinking Water (ml)||Level Scoops of Powder*||Number of Serves Per Day|
|1 – 3 years||100||2||2 – 3|
*1 Level Scoop ≈ 8.5g of powder
Skim Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (Soy, High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut, Soy Lecithin), Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Demineralised Whey Powder, Galactooligosaccharide, Docosahexaenoic Acid Powder, Calcium Hydroxide, Citric Acid. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate Dibasic, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide. Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid, Dl-? Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid
- Always wash hands with soap and water and dry using a clean cloth. Clean the preparation surface thoroughly before preparing a feed.
- Clean all feeding equipment in hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Next, sterilise all feeding equipment by submerging bottles, teats and lids in a pan of water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Refer to the feeding guide below to check how much powder and water is needed. Pour the correct amount of previously boiled (now cooled) water into the sterilised bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller on the can. Avoid compacting powder.
- Add the exact amount of powder to the water in the bottle. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Cap the bottle and mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
- Check temperature of feed on the inside of your wrist before feeding. It should feel warm, but cool is better than too hot. Feed your baby immediately. Discard any feed that has not been consumed within 1 hour.