Aptamil Profutura Stage 2 is our most Premium Follow-On Formula for babies from 6 to 12 months. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research into breast milk and maternal and early life nutrition, our formulations are developed to support your baby’s progress.
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia’s pioneering research
- Uniquely developed in combination with patented synbiotic blend
- Suitable for healthy infants as part of mixed feeding
- 900g tin format
Aptamil® Profutura® 2 is our most superior follow-on formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of babies from 6 months to 1 year of age.
- Our most superior early life nutrition product
- Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia’s research in immunity and growth
- Suitable for healthy infants from 6 months if not being breast fed, or as part of mixed feeding
- Not suitable for infants with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
IMPORTANT: Sadly we currently cannot ship this infant formula to Xin Jiang China because the customs in that region has restrictions on imports of baby formula and would not allow us.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Reminder: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.