Karicare Goat Milk Toddler Milk Drink is delicious and may be a nutritious alternative for toddlers who have difficulties with cows’ milk-based supplement
- Made with goats’ milk
- Gentle nutrition caring for little tummies
- 16 vitamins and minerals for growth and development*
*Contains 16 vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc and calcium to support normal growth and development in children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy balanced diet.
Karicare Goat Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink is made with the goodness of goats’ milk. Suitable for toddlers aged 1 year and older, Karicare Goat Toddler Milk Drink is blended with 16 vitamins and minerals to help your little one grow and develop*. We have continued to research and develop our products to deliver quality nutrition. Karicare Goat is gentle nutrition you can trust.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our toddler milk drink tins, including the lid and scoop, are recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
- Made with the goodness of goats’ milk
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin D and calcium to support normal bone structure*
- Iron and Zinc for normal immune system function*
- Gentle nutrition
- Recyclable tin, lid and scoop
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy balanced diet.
Suitable For: 12+ months old
Serving Size: 230mL (1 serve)
Servings Per Pack: 27
Formulated supplementary food for young children. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your toddler to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dentist visit regularly.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Goat Milk (90% when reconstituted), Lactose (Purified from cows’ milk), Vegetable Oils (Antioxidant (Sunflower Lecithin)), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Hydroxide, Citric Acid).
Minerals: Calciums, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), Folic Acid.
Contains: goat and cows’ milk.Allergen Contains: Milk
Age: From 1 year,
Safe drinking water: 200mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 4,
Number of feeds per day: 1-2.*1 Scoop = 8.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. Always use a dry scoop.RECYCLABLE INFORMATION
Our packaging & all of its components are 100% recyclable.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes