Karicare Toddler Milk Drink Stage 4 is made with the goodness of New Zealand milk, collected from local farms. We blend in 16 vitamins and minerals* to help your little one grow and develop, and leave out any preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Gentle nutrition caring for little tummies
- 16 vitamins and minerals* for growth and development
- Made with the goodness of NZ milk
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours
*Contains 16 vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc and calcium to support normal growth and development in young children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Karicare Toddler Milk Drink provides the essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development in toddlers*. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers ages 2 years and older, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our toddler milk drink tins, including the lid and scoop, are recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
- Made with the goodness of New Zealand milk
- 16 vitamins and minerals, including Iron, Zinc and Calcium to support normal growth and development in toddlers*
- Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure*
- Iron for normal immune system function*
- Contains Omega 3 DHA fatty acids
- No added preservatives
- No added table sugar (sucrose)
- Recyclable tin, lid and scoop
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Serving Size: Approximately 224mL (1 serve)
Servings Per Pack: 26
Stage: Stage 4: From 2 Years
Formulated supplementary food for young children.
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of young children, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Milk Solids, Maltodextrin, Galacto-oligosaccharides (contains Milk), Dried Omega LCPUFAs (contain Fish, Milk, Soy, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols, dl-alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid)), Long Chain Polyfructose, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), Folic Acid.
Contains: cows’ milk, fish and soy.Contains: Milk, Fish, Soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E), Folic Acid.
Age: From 2 years,
Safe drinking water: 200mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 4,
Number of serves per day: 1-2.*1 Scoop= 8.9g of powder. NOTE: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY.PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. Always use a dry scoop.