Ostelin Calcium & Vitamin D3
Want strong bones?
Ostelin Calcium & Vitamin D3 is a combination supplement with naturally occurring calcium and vitamin D3 for strong bones.
Each tablet contains Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 600mg and Vitamin D3 500IU (Colecalciferol 12.5 micrograms).
Calcium is essential throughout life to build and maintain bone strength, as it increases bone mineral density, while Vitamin D is key for calcium absorption and maintaining bone and muscle strength.
The human body cannot produce calcium, therefore we have to ensure we get enough calcium through our diet to meet our daily requirement.
Find out more information about calcium rich food sources below.
Did you know?
73% of Australian women don’t get enough calcium through diet alone.¹
- 1. ABS, Australian Health Survey: Usual Nutrient Intakes, 2011, Females aged two years and over.
- 2. Better Health, Calcium, April 2013, accessed August 2018.
- 3. Linus Pauling Institute, Calcium, reviewed 2017, accessed August 2018.
- 4. International Osteoporosis Foundation, accessed August 2018.
Increase calcium intake.
Maintain bone strength.
• Ostelin Calcium & Vitamin D3 contains calcium sourced from naturally derived mineral, and vitamin D3, the form found naturally in the body.
• Calcium supports bone strength and bone density.
• A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Calcium assists healthy bone development in teenagers.
• Vitamin D3 is a key nutrient as it helps increase calcium absorption.
• Vitamin D3 maintains muscle strength and healthy immune system function.Size: 300 Tablets
• Contains calcium and vitamin D3: Calcium sourced from naturally derived minerals, and vitamin D3 in the form found naturally in the body
• Benefits of calcium: Supports bone strength and bone density, and assists healthy bone development in teenagers
• Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate: A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
• Benefits of vitamin D3: Helps increase calcium absorption, maintains muscle strength, and maintains healthy immune system function
• This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use.
Colecalciferol 12.5 micrograms (500IU)Contains: NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products.Contain soya.Halal certified.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
or as directed by your healthcare professional.