- Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox is a premium quality formula based on scientific and traditional evidence. Supports liver health and helps relieve indigestion, abdominal pain and bloating.
- Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox is a premium quality formula containing herbs traditionally used to help support liver function and provide relief from indigestion, abdominal pain and bloating. Formulated based on scientific and traditional evidence, it can be taken as part of a healthy detox or following rich food or drinks. Detoxification: The liver is responsible for eliminating toxins by playing a central role in the metabolism of substances such as alcohol, helping with their removal from the body. Formulated with milk thistle, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic to nourish, strengthen and protect the liver, aid healthy liver regeneration and promote bile flow from the liver. A healthy liver supports the detoxification process.
- Abdominal Pain & Bloating Relief: Formulated with globe artichoke and turmeric, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as abdominal pain, discomfort and bloating. Globe artichoke is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
- Antioxidant Support: Antioxidants in milk thistle and turmeric decrease free radical damage to cells in the body and support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Suitable For: Vegetarians
- Product Claims: Premium quality formula, based on scientific and traditional evidence.
Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Contains: Soya beans. Each tablet contains Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus extract 20mg) equiv. fresh leaf 1g, STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY: Milk thistle (Silybum marianum extract 35.71mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain flavanoligans calculated as silybin 28.6mg) 2.5g; Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 75mg) equiv. dry rhizome (standardised to contain curcuminoids 48.75mg) 1.5g.
Allergen Contains: Soybean